COVID-19 – ENTRY:
For entry to our Riverside Beer Festival, you will need to demonstrate ONE of the following:
· Proof of a negative NHS Rapid Lateral Flow Test (taken within 48 hours prior to attending the event at the venue); or
· Proof of full vaccination - both doses received (with the second at least 14 days prior to the arrival at the venue); or
· Proof of natural immunity based upon a positive PCR test within 180 days of arrival at the venue (and after the 10-day self-isolation period following the result).
Please be ready to show this when you arrive.
HERE IS HOW YOU CAN SHOW ONE OF THE ABOVE:
The following instructions outline what you need to do:
You need to report your COVID-19 NHS Rapid Lateral Flow Test result online, by clicking on this link - COVID-19 NHS Rapid Lateral Flow Test result.
You can also report your test result by calling the phone number in your test kit’s instructions, NHS 119.
You can demonstrate your negative NHS Lateral Flow Test result by showing us one of the following:
· Text OR email confirmation of your result
· OR by using the NHS COVID Pass, available through the NHS App
· OR as a letter that can be requested by ringing NHS 119.
· PROOF OF FULL VACCINATION – BOTH DOSES RECEIVED
Please use the NHS COVID Pass to show your vaccination status using the NHS App or the NHS website to download it as a PDF or get it sent to you in an email.
You can also get a paper version (vaccination status only - not test results - 2 weeks after having a full course of the vaccine) sent to you in the post. You do not need to be registered with a GP surgery or have an NHS login for this. You can get a letter (within 5 working days) by requesting a COVID Pass letter online or calling NHS 119.
Here’s how to get a record of your vaccination status in Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
· PROOF OF NATURAL IMMUNITY
Please use the NHS COVID Pass to show your positive PCR test within the past 6 months using the NHS App or the NHS website, after you’ve finished self-isolating and up to 180 days after taking the test.